What is Elite Social Login?
Elite Social Login is a type of single sign-on that allows users to register or login to any Shopify Store using any social networking platforms like Discord, Facebook, Google, Twitter, Apple any many more. Users can securely log into any store without needing to remember their login and password by using Elite Social Login.
Why should my Shopify store use Amazon Social Login/Amazon Sign In (Amazon SSO)?
Integrating Amazon social login on your Shopify store has a lot of benefits. When users come to your store they can start using it in seconds. They will not have to fill up any forms or remember another set of credentials. They can just log in with a single click using Amazon social login. All the users you get on your store and their data will already be verified by the social provider in this case Amazon. You can be assured that your user data is authentic as the login process consisting of authentication and authorization will be done on Amazon side. This also makes things easier for the store administrator as they don’t have to deal with managing user accounts and forgotten passwords.
Steps to configure Amazon application into Shopify using OAuth 2.0 Protocol
Shopify Amazon Social Login or Amazon Single Sign-On (SSO) for Shopify can be achieved by using our Elite Social Login application. We’ll look at the simplest method for integrating Amazon login into your Shopify Store in the following guide.
Step 1: Configure Amazon developer app
To set up a Amazon login in WordPress, follow the steps listed below.
- First of all, Go to Amazon developers account developer.amazon.com and Login/Signup with your account, and click on Developer Console.
- Click on Login with Amazon
- Click on Create a New Security Profile
- Enter your Security Profile Name, Description, Consent Privacy Notice URL and click on Save
- Point to Manage Gear Icon of the newly created app and click on Web Settings.
- Click on Edit Option
- Enter “https://shop.elitecontrivers.com/oauth/callback/amazon” in Allowed Return URL and click on Save.
- Click on the Show Secret button.
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret
Step 2: Set credentials in Elite Social Login application
- Go to Elite Social Login Application and click on Amazon application.
- Here is the link to the application’s free download in case you haven’t done so already.
- Paste the copied values in the provided field for Application ID and Application Secret, and Enter Scope as “profile” and Click on Test Configuration.
- Now Your Application is set up and verified successful.
- Now enable the Amazon Configuration checkbox and click on Save button.
- To customize the enabled Social icons click on Customized Icon Tab
How can I enable the visibility of the Amazon login button on my WordPress website?
Once the application is activated by default the Amazon login button will appear on WordPress default login page but If you want to Add Amazon login icons on your custom login/registration page of your websites, you can use the shortcode [ec_oauth_login]. This allows you to show all the applications configured on your custom form like Login with Amazon.
- Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are seeking for something and can’t find it here.